Tremont ArtWalk July 10, 2015, 6-9PM Shows run throughout the month, contact establishments for additional hours
Tremont Together, a program of music, art, and yoga hosted by Pilgrim UCC from 7-8pm on Friday, August 14 and Friday, September 11. Participating partners in this program series include Local 4 Music Fund, Cuyahoga Arts and Culture, the Music Performance Trust Fund, BlueWater Chamber Orchestra, and The Gathering Yoga Studio.
Other highlights in June include a new group show at doubting Thomas curated by Shawn Mishak, Matt O’Reilly and Michael Chattem at Loop, Brock Winans at Mastroianni Photography and Arts, and TWDC’s inaugural exhibit in the new storefront art space by David Szekeres.
- Addictions Salon and Spa / 755 Starkweather
Work by Hedge Gallery artists Hillary D. Gent and Sarah Hayes. Mini manicure and pedicure $30, Men’s cuts $18
- Bac Asian American Bistro and Bar 2661 West 14th Street / 216-938-8960
David M. Uschold Photographic Prints on Canvas
- Banyan Tree 2242 Professor Ave. / 216-241-1209 Red I Jewelry- Susan Scaparotti
- BG Art Gallery / 722 Literary Rd / 216-272-6995,
Open for Artwalk, other hours by appointment only
- doubting thomas gallery/ 856 Jefferson Ave. / 330-958-4911 Fri. – Sat. 6 – 10 pm or by appointment
Humanimals – group show curated by Shawn Mishak
- Duck Island Club / 2102 Freeman / 216-7676
Dawn: By the Collective, an exhibit of art, music and fashion. Art provided by Janis Fine Arts and Double Visions Photographic. Music by Eric Troi,
- DurstLab 1026 Kenilworth: Public Installation by Terry Durst
- Edison’s Pub 2373 Professor Ave. / 216-522-0006 M – Sun. 4 pm to 2 am Live music Saturday night
- Fat Cats – 2061 West 10th Street
Landscape paintings by Betsy Jaszczak
- Flying Monkey/819 Jefferson Ave. / 216-861-MNKY
- Grumpy’s 2621 West 14th Street / 216-241-5025 Mon 7 am – 3 pm, Tue – Thurs 7 am – 9 pm, Fri 7 am – 10 pm, Sat 8 am –10 pm, Sun 8 am – 3 pm
Work by Danielle Cammuso, Drawings by Timothy Herron
M – Sat. 5 pm to 2:30 am,Sun. 7 pm – 2 am
- Lilly Handmade Chocolates 761 Starkweather Avenue / 216-771-3333 Hours: Tues-Sat. 12 pm-8 pm Sun 11 am-3 pm, closed Mon. Come enjoy edible art! Beautiful handmade chocolate confections.
- The Literary Cafe/ 1031 Literary Rd featuring the The Pretentious Tremont Artists Drawing Club: live models every Friday.
- LOOP 2180 W 11/216-298-5096
New works from matt O’Reilly and Michael Chattem
- Lovejoy Photography 1017 Fairfield Ave / 440-263-8825
Photography by Carla & Sheldon Lovejoy
- Lucky’s Cafe 777 Starkweather / 216-622-7773 Open 7 days a week, weekend brunch
- Mastroianni Photography and Arts 2687 W. 14th
Taking Place–New work by Brock Winans
- The Paul Duda Gallery 2342 Professor Ave. / 216-589-5788
- Pilgrim UCC 2592 W 14 St – (216)861-7388Tremont Together Project – yoga, music and art at 7 p.m.
- Prosperity Social Club 1109 Starkweather / 216-937-1938
Music by the Railshakers at 9 p.m.
- Robert Hartshorn Studio 2342 Professor Ave. / 216-403-2734
The Southside – 2207 W. 11th St. / 216-937-2288
M – Sun. 11:30am – 2:30 am Lunch, Dinner & Drinks
820 College / 216-696-2505
Mon – Sun 4 – 2 a.m.
- Tremont Scoops 2362 Professor Ave.
Open until 11pm on Artwalk night
- Tremont West Development Corporation Storefront Art Space 2406 Professor Ave
TWDC’s new storefront art space inaugural exhibit featuring work by David Szekeres
751 Starkweather Ave / 216-781-8000
Sun. Hours Noon – 3 p.m.
Offering Interior Design, Home Décor,
Gifts, Art & Wine.
Wine Tastings every ArtWalk!