Tremont ArtWalk June 12, 2015, 6-9PM Shows run throughout the month, contact establishments for additional hours
Summer in Tremont brings a number of events to the area that we want to let you know about for your Artwalking pleasure. Lincoln Park hosts Shakespeare in the Park at 7PM with a performance of The Life of Timon of Athens, a rarely performed farce from the bard, immediately followed by Cleveland’s glam rockers Vanity Crash at 9PM.
Also starting in June is Tremont Together, a program of music, art, and yoga hosted by Pilgrim UCC from 7-8pm on Friday, June 12; Friday, July 10; Friday, August 14 and Friday, September 11. Participating partners in this program series include Local 4 Music Fund, Cuyahoga Arts and Culture, the Music Performance Trust Fund, BlueWater Chamber Orchestra, and The Gathering Yoga Studio.
Other highlights in June include a new group show at doubting thomas, Gadi Zamir at Loop, Brock Winans at Mastroianni Photography and Arts, and TWDC’s inaugural exhibit in the new storefront art space by David Szekeres.
- Addictions Salon and Spa / 755 Starkweather
Work by Hedge Gallery artists Hillary D. Gent and Sarah Hayes. Mini manicure and pedicure $30, Men’s cuts $18
- Bac Asian American Bistro and Bar 2661 West 14th Street / 216-938-8960
David M. Uschold Photographic Prints on Canvas
- Banyan Tree 2242 Professor Ave. / 216-241-1209 Red I Jewelry- Susan Scaparotti
- BG Art Gallery / 722 Literary Rd / 216-272-6995,
Open for Artwalk, other hours by appointment only
- doubting thomas gallery/ 856 Jefferson Ave. / 330-958-4911 Fri. – Sat. 6 – 10 pm or by appointment
Art by Diane Collins ,Gerald Millls, Gguel Jefe and Laureen Deveney
- DurstLab 1026 Kenilworth: Public Installation by Terry Durst
- Edison’s Pub 2373 Professor Ave. / 216-522-0006 M – Sun. 4 pm to 2 am Live music Saturday night
- Fat Cats – 2061 West 10th Street
Landscape paintings by Betsy Jaszczak
Work by Greg Murray, Ann Riede, and Liz Stevens Anderson
- Lincoln ParkCleveland Shakespeare FestivalThe Life of Timon of Athens at 7 p.m.Music by Vanity Crash at 9 p.m.
- Lilly Handmade Chocolates 761 Starkweather Avenue / 216-771-3333 Hours: Tues-Sat. 12 pm-8 pm Sun 11 am-3 pm, closed Mon. Come enjoy edible art! Beautiful handmade chocolate confections.
- The Literary Cafe/ 1031 Literary Rd featuring the The Pretentious Tremont Artists Drawing Club: live models every Friday.
- LOOP 2180 W 11/216-298-5096
Large-scale wood burnings by Gadi Zamir of Negative Space Gallery
- Lovejoy Photography 1017 Fairfield Ave / 440-263-8825
Photography by Carla & Sheldon Lovejoy
- Lucky’s Cafe 777 Starkweather / 216-622-7773 Open 7 days a week, weekend brunch
- Mastroianni Photography and Arts 2687 W. 14th
Taking Place–New work by Brock Winans
- The Paul Duda Gallery 2342 Professor Ave. / 216-589-5788
- Pilgrim UCC 2592 W 14 St – (216)861-7388Tremont Together Project – yoga, music and art at 7 p.m.
- Prosperity Social Club 1109 Starkweather / 216-937-1938
Rachel and the Beatnik Playboys at 9 p.m.
Creative mutations by Sean J Kelly, Jeff Janis, Tia Janis
- The Southside – 2207 W. 11th St. / 216-937-2288
- Tremont Scoops 2362 Professor Ave.
Open until 11pm on Artwalk night
- Tremont West Development Corporation Storefront Art Space 2406 Professor Ave
TWDC’s new storefront art space inaugural exhibit featuring work by David Szekeres
751 Starkweather Ave / 216-781-8000
Wine Tastings every ArtWalk!